1.16.2008

CPK - Chicken Fajita Pizza

I just ate this...



Jacob helped a little, but I pretty much ate THE ENTIRE THING. He was none too pleased when he came back for seconds and THE ENTIRE THING was gone.

It was very good - perhaps a bit heavy on the onions, but ya'll know I love onions, so no biggie. The crust was really good... the peppers were awesome. Just the right amount of spice.

Go buy one.
Seriously.
I'll wait...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the Silician one. This one clearly has peppers.

Unknown said...

Or, possibly, Sicilian.

Shannon said...

LOL Hee... I think the Silician sounds AWESOMER! Yes, it def had peppers!

Shannon said...

I LOVE the CPK pizza's! I had a White, the Margherita, and the BBQ Chicken - all on thin crust. It is the only frozen pizza Chris will touch. They are good, aren't they?